City of Ottawa
ABEPOG is working with The City of Ottawa to ensure that our services are available for everyone in the National Capital Region. With their assistance, we are able to create and adjust our services based on municipal data.
Government of Canada
The Government of Canada provides support to ABEPOG and assist us on maintaining our long term focus. As a contributor to our success, we will continue to create objectives with shared interest.
BIA Media is a meida company which focuses on broadcasting black culture, and everything related, in a honest and transparent display. This platform sets a space for black canadians to present their different lifestyles and individuality.
AGGREGATION OF FOREIGN OR TRAINED PROFESSIONALS
Regroupement des Professionnels Born or Trained Abroad (abbreviated RPNFE) is registered under the federal regime in accordance with the federal laws of Canada governing non-profit organizations. The RPNFE is headquartered in Ottawa (federal capital of Canada), Ontario. It raises funds to undertake its activities and achieve its goals. Any income or asset acquired by the RPNFE or on its behalf will be used for the sole purpose of carrying out its mission.
COOPÉRATIVE COMMUNAUTAIRE MULTISERVICE L’UNION FAIT LA FORCE INCORPORÉE
CCMUFF is an organization managed by Phiippe Dieudonne, the Chair. They support our members who are involved in local real estate initiatives.
BEVA LEARNING INSTITUE
BEVA Global Management, a.k.a. BEVA®, is strategically positioned as a global service provider of choice. BEVA has more than 400 Associates / Consultants across Canada, United States, Europe as well as in other international countries. Our Associates/Consultants are reputable and well respected in their fields and collectively are able to provide multidisciplinary knowledge and experience.
BIA Chamber is a business hub offering information, resources, and services that support the growth and development of local businesses, NGO’s and the local and national economy.
MONEY ADVISORS INC
Money Advisors is a full-service financial planning office. Our team has combined experience of over 100 years ready to work for you.
We use our knowledge and expertise to have a meaningful financial impact on our clients, your families, businesses and communities. We want to help you create a legacy of good stewardship through solid financial planning that will empower you, those that follow you and future generations.
ORFALI INSURANCE BROKERS
Paul Orfali has been a leader in the Financial Services industry since 1979. He prides himself in working to serve his clients provide solid need based advice. He specializes in providing new investment strategies for his clients portfolios by staying informed on market conditions, annual education and researching which companies can provide the best financial solutions for his clients.
DOMINION LENDING CENTERS
For every stage of your life, Dominion Lending Centres has a mortgage for that. Whether it’s byuing a first home, refinancing, self-employed, moving on up or downsizing, with access to hundreds of financing options, Dominion Lending Centrescan find the right fit for you.
EXIT REALTY MATRIX
Exit Realty Matrix is a real estate company that arrange home sales in the ottawa region. They partner with us on programs where their knowledge and expertise can be shared with students interested in real estate.
BURUNDI WE WANT
Burundi We Want is registered as a non-profit organization based in Canada consisting mainly of young people of Burundian origin, working to promote socioeconomic integration and civic engagement of young people.
We’re committed to investing our expertise and resources in order to further achieve our cause. Since 2015, we’ve been supporting our community members in a variety of ways and measuring our success by qualitative measurements such as the scale and effectiveness of our efforts.
YOUTH SERVICES JEUNESSE
YSB is a registered charity. We receive funding from the Province of Ontario, the City of Ottawa, the United Way, and generous private donors. In 2010, our annual operating budget was over $24 million. Extremely efficient, we spend just 9.5% of our budget on administration, leaving the remaining 90.5% for program delivery.
An organization that support and improve the lives of disadvantaged individuals and families of African and Caribbean descent through partnership with all communities and programming that results in everyone’s successful economic and civic participation in Canadian society.
Interested in becoming a partner? At ABEPOG, we align with likeminded companies who represent honestly, integrity, and provides industry leading products to help our clinents achieve their goals.